For thousands of years, black cumin seeds have been used for their healing and medicinal properties. Just in the recent years, researchers and scientists are beginning to recognize the amazing health benefits of black seeds. Black seeds are the seeds of a plant called ‘Nigella Sativa’ that originally come from Egypt. Many countries in Middle East call black seeds ‘the seeds of blessing that can heal many diseases’.
For thousands of years, black seeds have been used as a great antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, antiviral, antioxidant and antispasmodic. Black seeds can also be a great remedy for cold and are absorbed by the body quickly when taken in small dosages. Black seeds can help snakebites, spider bite and hard breathing and could protect liver and kidneys can help people with diabetes.
Breathing problems and Asthma: Several research studies have shown that Nigella Sativa have anti-asthmatic properties in asthmatic patients. Even research studies have shown that the main ingredient in Nigella Sativa known as Thymoquinone is even better than the drug Fluticasone, without having the pharmaceutical drug side effects.
Antibacterial: Studies have shown that black seed has antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties.
Type 2 Diabetes: Studies show that two grams of black seeds a day can reduce glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c) and insulin levels in diabetic patients.
Injuries from chemical weapons: Studies have shown that extract of black seeds can reduce the symptoms of those who have been injured by chemical weapons including respiratory problems and chest wheezing.
Eradication of Helicobacter Pylori in patients with non-ulcer dyspepsia: Studies show that N. sativa seeds possess clinically useful anti-H. pylori activity, comparable to triple therapy.
1) Black Cumin Oil is an Anti-Oxidant
2) Black Seed is an Anti-Inflammatory
3) Black Cumin Oil is Anti-Anxiety and Anti-Depressant
4) Black Seed Extract Enhances Memory
5) Black Seed Helps Digestion
6) Black Cumin Seed Causes Weight Loss
7) Black Seed Protects the Gut
8) Black Cumin Oil Potently Fights Antibacterial, Anti-fungal, Antiviral, Antiparasitic Infections
9) Black Seed Oil Fights Histamine Intolerance and CIRS
10) Black Seed Boosts the Immune System
12) Black Seed Can Protect Against Heart Disease
13) Black Cumin Seed Increases Testosterone
14) Black Cumin Helps Asthma, Rhinitis and Breathing
15) Black Seed is Anti-Diabetic
16) Black Cumin Seed is Neuroprotective
17) Black Cumin Seed is a Natural Pain Killer
18) Thymoquinone Helps Osteoporosis and Arthritis
19) Black Seed is Helpful For Eczema and Skin Conditions
20) Black Seed Protects the Kidneys and Prevents Kidney Stones
21) Black Cumin Oil is an Antiseptic
22) Black Cumin Oil For Male Fertility
23) Black Cumin Oil is Anti-Epileptic
24) Black Cumin Oil is Radio-Protective
25) Black Seed is Effective in the Treatment of Opioid Dependence
26) Black Cumin Helps Women Produce More Milk
27) Black Seed Suppresses Muscle Spasms